Happy New Year, Everyone!
Welcome to 2014 🙂
I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year celebration, and hoping the year has been good to you so far!
I myself, have many exciting plans for this year, and I’m going to share some of my goals with you.
For the past few years, I have made goals, or resolutions, of what I wanted to accomplish that year. I have two I make semi-annually.
For example, I am currently working on 23 things before 23. It’s exactly what it sounds like, I make a plan of 23 things I would like to accomplish before I turn 23. Then I have the New Years one. This year it is 14 things I want to accomplish in 2014. It’s really fun to look back a year later and see what you’ve accomplished! Sometimes without actually remembering it was on your list. I also made a memory jar last year with all of my best memories of the year. I wrote them out as they happened, then put them in the jar and didn’t read any of them until New Years Eve. It was also a lot of fun. I even have a 5 year memory book where I write a bit of what I did each day for 5 years. I actually did EVERY.DAY last year! So now it’s a lot of fun being able to read about what I did a year ago.
Yah… I’m pretty into this stuff.
Without further ado, here are my 14 goals for 2014:
1. Take a picture a day for 365 days (FAIL)
2. Visit one new country (FAIL)
3. Visit one new Provence/State (QUEBEC CANADA & NEW YORK USA)
4. Blog at least once a week (FAIL…. But getting better!)
5. Get second tattoo (DECEMBER 16th)
6. Visit with a friend at least once a month (FAIL… This semester was Helluh busy..)
7. Spend my money wisely (HA…. Moving on….)
8. Eat healthier daily (SUCCESS!)
9. Work out minimum 3 times a week (Maybe in 2015)
10. Earn honours each semester in school (OUI!)
11. Practice my singing again (SO. MUCH. SINGING.)
12. Keep my room clean/organized (LOL!!! No.)
13. Keep up with my photography social medias (I’ll give myself this, I just need to step up my Facebook page.)
14. Earn money doing something I enjoy. (Not yet… Give me a few more months?)
I also added a bonus!!
15. Stop obsessing and worrying over everything!! (How was this not the first thing I thought of!?) (I am so much better! Except when it comes to boys. Then no, I over think everything ahaha)
If any of you have any neat ideas for goals, let me know! I was having a hard time thinking of some. And now you can feel free to hold me accountable 🙂
Anyways, if you want to follow me in day to day life, here’s where you can find me:
Wishing you all the best in 2014,